We are passionate about making beautiful gardens and over the past ten years we have helped many clients designing small town courtyards through to extensive country gardens.
Having a professionally designed garden truly unlocks the potential to create an inspirational and practical space. Your garden can be somewhere beautiful to relax and unwind, and also a fluid extension to your home where you can entertain your friends.
We are a professional garden design partnership and take time to listen carefully to exactly what you want and need to turn your vision into a reality. We work closely with you through every stage of the process to ensure our designs not only meet but exceed your expectations.
Based in Marlow, we work mostly in and around the Chiltern countryside and villages of Buckinghamshire, Berkshire and Oxfordshire with the occasional project further afield.
Because we believe your garden should be a pleasure rather than a chore, we aim to design gardens which will become more beautiful over time and will give you years of satisfaction and enjoyment.
And if you need it, our horticultural team will support you in the ongoing development of your garden, so that you can relax and enjoy it!
A few comments from our clients …
- "Jill has a rare combination of creative flair, knowledge and pragmatism. Our garden was a vast and unruly thing that completely overwhelmed me. Jill, together with the ever-enthusiastic Diane, has gradually transformed it room by room into something inspirational and extraordinarily beautiful."Ms Edwards
- "Jill & Vanessa were involved in the landscape design for our new build house from the early stages of our planning application through to detail design; tendering; implementation; planting and aftercare. They have helped us create a stunning outdoor landscape which perfectly compliments’ both the contemporary architecture of our home and its rural setting. We are so pleased with the results and have been complimented on it numerous times! "Sarah and Trevor
- "We had often thought our garden failed to achieve its potential, but were unsure what to do to achieve it. Consulting you was a big step out of our comfort zone but now 12 months on we are so pleased that we did. We have interest, colour and form throughout the year and have been introduced to unfamiliar plants that would not have been previously considered. The garden is a real pleasure. Thank you"Michael & Mary
- Libby & Richard
- "Still loving our back garden, it's a year now since it was completed so it is great to have seen all the seasons with all the lovely plants, shrubs and trees. Having the garden re-designed has re-invigorated my love of the garden, both spending time sitting in it, and spending time pottering. Vanessa asked all the right questions about what we wanted for our garden, so we now have the garden that meets our needs. Smart, low maintenance and lovely to spend time in."Linda & John
- "The garden is looking absolutely perfect. You did a really marvelous job. Everyone is thrilled with it."Chris & Sue
- "The garden is looking magnificent and I would just like to thank you all for all your time and efforts. I am sure it will look even more magical next yearCarlos & Marie
- "Jill and Vanessa have transformed my small crowded garden, from a lawn full of weeds and uninspiring borders, to a haven of tropical chaos, bringing the seaside to my backdoor with pebbles, sleepers and an array of luscious leafy plants. I can't wait for the colours to burst out in the spring. From the design through to construction and the planting, they made the process seem effortless, and their passion and enthusiasm has been reflected in the result. If you want to transform your garden from boring to inspirational - this is the company to use."Helen
- Front and back garden are coming along fine. I have particularly enjoyed sitting in the back garden enjoying seeing the plants grow and flowerClare Woodcock
- We are absolutely delighted with our newly planted garden and are very excited about the prospect of watching it grow next spring and onwardsMary & Terry
- "Vanessa and Jill approached the brief with enthusiasm and provided a very high quality service throughout the 3-4 month process. They provided strong guidance from the initial briefing session, through the design to the planting stage, and the team always worked flexibly to accommodate our needs whilst providing their expertise and experience to all the decisions required. The communication was always good and we felt completely confident in the service being provided. We have been delighted by the garden design created and the resulting garden which has been admired by many. I am more than happy to recommend their professional and high quality service.”Kate & Richard