- 1. Our First Meeting
- 2. Briefing Interview
- 3. On-site survey / site analysis
- 4. Concept Plan
- 5. Master Plan
- 6. Planting Plan
- measurement of the plot including levels
- mapping of existing features including plants
- review of environment, soil testing, photos, views
if the site is complex we recommend that a professional surveyor undertakes this work on our behalf.
Subject to your approval of the design, we then review the options for phasing the work and agree our scope and costs for any further drawings required to complete each phase. Additional documents and drawings would include the following:
- building drawings / specifications & scope of works for landscapers to quote
- setting out plans clarifying exact materials, positions & construction detail, leaving nothing to chance
Quality landscaping is crucial to the success of the design . We can recommend professional landscapers, lighting and other specialists who you can trust to give fair and honest quotations for the construction.
A planting scheme will be designed to suit the particular growing conditions of your garden, to complement the design, provide interest throughout the year and create the overall ambiance you desire.